If you’re looking to recruit – and keep – younger volunteers, then join us for this online session. This workshop will cover:
– how your organisation can benefit from young volunteers.
– potential barriers between young people and volunteering and how to break these down
– what young people are looking for in a volunteer role
– ways to make volunteering roles more appealing and attractive to young people
– how to manage young volunteers effectively to keep them engaged
– issues around board diversity and in particular a lack of young trustees (under 30)