Voluntary Support North Surrey Sparks Fund will support communities that have been impacted by Covid 19 and its wider impact on health and wellbeing. The fund will enable communities to participate and engage in how things are done on matters that impact them and where they live through small scale community-led initiatives in key areas.
Areas to be supported:
- Runnymede (focus on Chertsey St Annes, Englefield Green West)
- Spelthorne (focus on Ashford & Stanwell South, Stanwell North)
- Surrey Heath (focus on Old Dean area)
The areas of focus are not exclusive and we do have flexibility.
Priority will be given to applications that:
- invest in resident and community led activity that will benefit local residents and neighbourhoods.
- will help build community connection and resilience, while mitigating the impact of Covid 19 and increases in the cost of living.